MH Enterprises Employment Services
Transition to Employment Services and Workplace Training Hybrid 90 3 Ave East, 4th Floor Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y5403-823-6934[email protected]
- Transition to Employment Service and Workplace Training is for unemployed Albertans in Central Alberta rural communities including Drumheller, Stettler and Three Hills.
- Transition to Employment Services provides comprehensive and individualized services that enable individuals to acquire workplace and occupation related skills that will facilitate their rapid attachment or re-attachment to the labour market.
- Workplace Training connects unemployed Albertans to employers through On-the-Job Training or Paid Work Experience. The program enables unemployed Albertans to acquire essential and occupation-related skills required in the local labour market, better enabling them to find and maintain employment. Workplace Training is an individual-centered program where decisions are made to best support the needs of the individual. The intent is also to provide incremental training and work experience that would not otherwise occur. Employers are selected based on their ability to provide On-the-Job training or to facilitate the Paid Work Experience component and to provide ongoing employment once the Workplace Training contract is completed.
ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd. 4728 Ross Street Red Deer, Alberta T4N 1X21-888-758-0842[email protected]
- Business Works Central Alberta Self-Employment Program provides professional business coaching and entrepreneurial skills training. The 26-week program utilizes a blended learning environment that incorporates in-person classroom activities, online learning materials and structured independent study time guided by the material in the lectures and skills developed during the classroom. Clients will be expected to attend initial meetings in person in either Red Deer, Camrose or Lloydminster. The program will be delivered using webinar and collaboration software for facilitator led program delivery in a virtual classroom. Participants will have access to training from any of the 3 communities listed above or from their home or office.
- Business Works Central Alberta Self-Employment Program features business training boot camps, one-to-one business coaching, group coaching, mentoring and business-themed workshops – it walks participants through the business concept stage to developing a comprehensive business plan and then on to launch and ongoing operations – all done providing support delivered in a virtual environment over 26 weeks. This program targets participants living in central Alberta: Red Deer and surrounding area that includes north to Camrose, west to Rocky Mountain House, northeast to Lloydminster, south to Drumheller but may be available for participants from other communities in Alberta. Connect with the ETHOS team for more information.